- Updating The XPages JEE Support Project To Jakarta EE 9, A Travelogue
- JSP and MVC Support in the XPages JEE Project
- Migrating a Large XPages App to Jakarta EE 9
- XPages Jakarta EE Support 2.2.0
- DQL, QueryResultsProcessor, and JNoSQL
- Implementing a Basic JNoSQL Driver for Domino
- Video Series On The XPages Jakarta EE Project
- JSF in the XPages Jakarta EE Support Project
- So Why Jakarta?
- Adding Concurrency to the XPages Jakarta EE Support Project
- Adding Transactions to the XPages Jakarta EE Support Project
- XPages Jakarta EE 2.9.0 and Next Steps
- The Loose Roadmap for XPages Jakarta EE Support
Over the last two weeks, Graham Acres and I recorded a video series for OpenNTF about my XPages Jakarta EE Support project, which has seen a flurry of development in the last few months. The 15-part series is up on YouTube:
I think the project has turned into a pretty-interesting "platform update" for XPages, and I hope the video series captures that a bit. I'm still mulling over a sort of "thesis statement" about the whole thing, but for now describing the various new capabilities and how they interact will have to suffice.